It’s been too long since I’ve posted to my blog.. and there are many reasons why. There isn’t enough internet space to list all of the obstacles that I’ve been facing but.. I am going to be more consistent with posting.
My brand has become more visibly seen to the public eye so I have to scale back on how I articulate my words… which is unfortunate in some cases but it will make me a better writer to ‘watch what I say.’
But I like to say – I do as I say not as I write… I talk the talk.. and I walk the walk. So what I put on my blog is a reflection of my outlet. Not many people take the time to have a moment to themselves.. but this blog – this is my moment to let whatever I’m thinking out online.
What have I been up too?
– Hiring & training new contractors for the agency
– Hosting an epic art show in Canggu, Bali
– Planning a trip to Europe in summer
– Designing & executing strategies like a boss
– Creating documents for influencer outreach for my personal brand
– Working out finances in America — deciding what I really want to do with my life.
I will to be more consistent with my blog posts.. as I know many of you are looking out for that! But I will leave you with the question:
What have you been up too?
Please leave a comment with your inspired goals in action.
Abstract Art Photos Credit:
@sherryjezhuthachan on insta