Kickstart your day by incorporating a social media marketing to-do list that encourages success. Discuss what social media success means before implement a social media marketing strategy. Here is an insightful to-do list when utilizing social media marketing programs.
Social Media Marketing Check-List
- Check Stats: View results on social media networks to measure performance. Track new followers, likes and fans. View what content is performing the best; top performers and such.
- Respond to Mentions & Replies: Listen and interact with users who are mentioning your brand. Respond to positive & negative sentiment mentions.
- Understand What Your Audience Is Saying About You: Utilize a social media listening tool to track brand mentions of tagged and non-tagged posts.
- Set Daily Goals: Measure success by setting daily goals. Goals can be impressions reached, new target audience, # of followers or top performing advertisements.
- Review Content Calendar: Check to ensure that you have content scheduled for the rest of the week. Incorporate trending hashtags to stay relevant with influencers.
- Implement Marketing Plan: Can any of your social media content be implemented in other marketing programs? Utilize all forms of marketing communications to drive visibility to your social media channels.
- Follow Industry News: Look to see what is happening in your industry. Retweet, share and comment on relevant information. Sharing is caring.
- Review Report: Send weekly or month report to track performance and set benchmarks to reach each month for improvement.
By spending a little time each on your social media presence, you will become more comfortable to add more programs to enhance your brand visibility. By reviewing these 8 to-do’s – your social media will be on the right track for successful outcomes. Learn more about enhancing your visibility with social media marketing with these 35 tips.