GRAPH EXPO is an exciting exhibition of digital, inkjet, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products and services! There are educational seminars, industry influencers, and networking events to share your love of print, publishing, mailing & more! The latest technology demonstrations will be across the show floor.. and can you imagine the education you will gain? Just think, you can learn so much when you attend Graph Expo; how to grow business, drive sales and access to the tools needed to be efficient in business.
“Business models in the industry are changing to become more diversified, nimbler, and more efficient,” said Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) President Thayer Long.
Use this checklist of things to do / see at GRAPH EXPO:
- Attend Pre-Show Executive Outlook on Sun. Sept 25 from 8AM to Noon
- Inside The House That Print Built - from the floor to walls to window coverings
- Celebrate "Girls Who Print" on Sept 27
- Visit the Inkjet Candy Store
- Read the SHOW DAILY
- Attend the Xplor breakfast
- Live demonstrations
- The In-Plant Place - exclusively for in-plant pros!
- Check out Education Mainstreet - colleges, organizations and more!
- Drop into the Printerverse (booth #701) for expert panel presentations
- Use the MAP YOUR SHOW app to schedule your time
- Enjoy "Materials Matter" demonstrates the powerful role of paper & non-paper
Where is Graph Expo?
GRAPH EXPO is hosted at the Orange County Convention Center - North Hall in Orlando, Florida. Let's start by talking about my first impression of this convention center in Orlando. Palm trees on both sides of the entrance, sunny weather and printed materials dazzle the building. This is a beautiful first moment of the show!
DidYouKnow that the Orange County Convention Center is the second largest in the country? It is a truly outstanding convention center.. absolutely beautiful!
Behind-The-Scenes at Graph Expo
I am on the ground floor of the exhibition as organizations move-in load before the show begins. Check out these photos of the load-in from the penthouse.
Take advantage of social media buzz
What are some education sessions to attend for creative and marketing pros:
- “PDF Power: How to Create & Edit Like a PRO”
- “Web Design Wizardry: Getting Responsive”
- “COLOR and the Internet: Managing the Experience”
- “Impactful Imagery: Composition Secrets for Photography, Design & Marketing”
- “PDF ‘911’ Analysis & Fixup: Maximizing Acrobat Pro for Publishing Workflows”
- “Why & How to Add Lightroom to YOUR Image Editing & Management Workflow”
- “Mastering Creative Suite CC”
- “Design Basics for “Non-Design People”
For print and marketing providers, you have the opportunity to gain new insights with these sessions:
- “Direct Mail - More Relevant Than Ever!”
- “The State of Our Industry: NOW. What’s Ahead. What to DO About It!”
- “Secrets to Social Media Generated Sales”
- “Top Printing Trends: For Today and Tomorrow”
- “Curtain Up: Intro to the NEW Print Industry
What should you get out of Graph Expo?
You will see innovation in technology, catch up with colleagues and learn about industry trends to stay ahead of the game. You will have the chance to talk to sales people, network with industry influencers, attend seminars and experience hands-on demonstrations. Here are the show dates & hours so don't miss a beat!
Show Dates and Hours:
Sunday, September 25, 12 noon-5 pm
Monday, September 26, 10 am-5 pm
Tuesday, September 27, 10 am-5 pm
Wednesday, September 28, 10 am-3 pm
Looking ahead to 2017, exhibitors and attendees will return “home” to Chicago for the global PRINT 17 show, slated for September 10-14, 2017.