Paradise has never been closer with a summer in Northern Michigan… the sunsets, historic buildings, trees and scenery. Lounge on the water, lay off the dock and hop around the different art galleries.
The bucket list is small, for now, but I am certainly going to expand the list when I find more things to do in the area. Please drop a comment of your favorite things to do in Petoskey
- Visit the beautiful pier at Petoskey Bay Harbor! (pic above)
- Enjoy delicious chocolate from Kilwins!
- Take photos of the lighthouse with friends!
- Watch the fireworks light off the bay harbors
- Watch a sunset (check)
- Enjoy a delicious Horny Monk from Petoskey Brewery!
- Attend the historic boat show in Bay Harbor!
- Visit the art galleries in Harbor Springs
- Stay at the Stafford’s Hotel – historic building in Petoskey
- Throw a bonfire on a private beach
- Sing with friends during a karaoke night
- Try jam at American Spoon!
- Visit the different shops for memorable Michigan gifts.
- Hunt for Petoskey stones
- Take a stroll downtown to soak up the view
- Go to a car show or event
- Wine taste at Mackinaw Trail Winery
The list will grow after added feeded from the community. I realize that I added a few things from Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor; two cities that are close to Petoskey. Let me know what you think about the list so far and your experiences.