It’s Monday — yes the Monday blues, right? Well not for this gal. I had some much-need relaxation in Northern Michigan. I spent the weekend traveling to the tip of the lower peninsula with some incredible people. We explored, discovered and had some delicious meals in Petoskey & Harbor Springs.
So today is Monday — get up, grind and go do something. Get as much done as you can today — so the rest of the week will fill out for you.
Set goals so you can look forward to knocking out things – one by one. Setting goals is important because you want to stay on the right path for success. Your goals do not have to be difficult – I actually encourage having an array of short & long term goals. Set yourself up for success: Remember that!
My goals change daily but here is my list for the week.
Week of Nov 9 Goals
- Organize my art studio
- Downsize winter clothes; donate what Im not wearing anymore
- Clean out my car before it gets too cold this week
- Save money by packing lunch everyday
- Connect with local businesses
- Blog everyday about something
- Talk to someone that I don’t know
- Go to a few art pop up shows
- Chat with young professionals – students particularly
- Photoshoot in Detroit this weekend
- Visit with family in Jackson
- Reach out to big brands
- Arrange my TweetChat
- Create a new playlist – livestream like the old days!
- Paint SOMETHING!
- Go to Royal Oak for a new dining experience
- Schedule content in advance for my personal social media accounts
May seem like a lot of tasks for the week but I want to knock out as many as I can. As many of you know; I’m quite the over achiever so this will be easy. Stay motivated, stay ahead — be yourself and don’t worry about what everyone else is doing.
Now it’s your turn – set goals for the week. You can share them below.
— Alinkin king (@AlinkinKing) November 9, 2015