There are 5 planets in retrograde so the caos is everywhere to blame.
I spent an evening star-gazing with my girlfriends on a private lake in Michigan. It was an incredible night to look at the stars with a group of motivated ladies who are handling situations that are similar to mine.
🌎 For the first time, I am not alone 🌎
It has been a challenge to find other like-minded individuals that I can trust.. it has been tricky my entire life to consult with friends or family that I depend on. My life is just different.. that is just the way it is. I remain positive and confident – to get thru whatever challenges I have to face
Lakeside With Girlfriends
As we began to stargazing, we broke out in laughs – hugs – support – my heart started to feel better as I was leaning on people with similar problems, we all felt the same with some type of issue.
- my lifestyle: the choices that I make for my lifestyle & how Im feeling about what I really want in life. My family being close-minded by my decisions and pressuring me to slow it down
- love / relationship: my closest friends are oceans away.. my best friend & work partner is in Indonesia, my boyfriend in Spain, my homegirls are in Colombia… I have this incredible network of bestis all over the world.
- financials: steering the ship the wrong way and ruining my good faith in having a bank account with cash flow. wtf happened
- electronics: my cell phone and computer is all of wack.. not functioning – keys popped off, cell phone service wont activate – oi
- breaking free: remaining open-minded with my new business decision; it has been a long time coming and nothing in life – comes easy when you know it will be successful. It is hard for me to be accepting to let the world shake me up – so I need to let it happen because I know it will be a new light for me.
- facing reality: easier said than done, right? I constantly hold composure when I want to let it take over and have a small cry.
I am Not your Average Solo Traveler..I like to have my things – don’t we all? I am being forced to learn how to downsize my life, luggage and all the extra baggage that seems to enjoy being thrown at me. When I feel like Im starting to catch a break…keep my head above water. boom.. here we go again with emotions. My mind is hard as a rock but my bank account is starting to be affected by all the b.s lately. 💣💔💸
There are so many moving parts in my life right – that it is crushing my style… my swag.. or is it?
I am the one that everyone counts on for business advice, mentoring and full on- inspiration — im that gal.
But life is throwing me a curve ball that Ive never faced before… and it all makes sense after consulting with my best gal friends… it isn’t just me, there’s a bigger picture here and I have to face reality head-on..
I made a few decisions in the meantime;
- be selective about what I say, and who I say it too
- build a tribe of positive, solid individuals
- work on delegating tasks more
- being open minded to listening to my family
- taking chances and letting fate direct me
- be happy – because I deserve it
We all may be experiencing some of the same issues.. just keep hanging on.